- March – October, daily between 09:00 - 17:00 (last tour at 16:30)
- November – February, daily between 10:00 - 16:00 (last tour at 15:30)
Due to the activities of the Presidency of the Council of the European Union hosted by the International Conference Centre, the Palace of Parliament will be closed on the following dates:
January 2019: 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 28, 29, 30, 31.
February 2019: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28.
March 2019: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28.
April 2019: to be scheduled
Mai 2019: to be scheduled
June 2019: to be scheduled
Please note that all tours are subject to availability, the activities of the Presidency of the Council of the European Union may interrupt the schedule of the International Conference Centre without prior notice and lead to the cancellation of services.
Due to the sessions during Romania’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union in the areas of the International Conference Center, from the 6th of December 2018 to the 30th of June 2019, access to ‘’Take Ionescu” and ‘Unirii halls will not be permitted, while access to ‘I.C.Bratianu’ and ‘Al.I.Cuza’ halls will be restricted.
Adults: 40 lei/person
Students: 20 lei/person (19 - 26 years old, with a valid student ID)
Children: 10 lei/person (7 - 18 years old)
Standard + Underground Tour (access 2 floors on stairs)
Adults: 45 lei/person
Students: 23 lei/person (19 - 26 years old, with a valid student ID)
Children: 15 lei/person (7 - 18 years old)
Panoramic Tour – Terrace (lift access)
Maximum 6 people/group
Admission price: 600 lei/tour
Standard Tour Package 35
Admission price: 1400 lei/tour
Standard + Underground Tour Package 35
Admission price: 1575 lei/tour
- children between 0 – 6 years old, accompanied by an adult;
- people with disabilities with a valid card and their companion
- tour guides (groups of minimum 10 adults).
- Professional photo shooting: 300 EURO/hour
- Professional film shooting: 5000 EURO/hour
For professional photo & film shooting, please send your request at the following email email@example.com or fax number: + 40-21-312 09 02
For visiting the Palace of Parliament, the entrance tickets may be purchased the day of your visit only from the ticket office located within the "Constantin Brâncuși" Exhibition Hall 2-4, Izvor Street. Payment can be done in cash or by credit card.
- Bookings for 1 to 9 people can be made only by phone, 24 hours prior to the visit, between 09:00 – 16:00, at the following telephone numbers: + 40 733 558 102 or +40 733 558 103.
- Bookings for groups of 10 people + can be made at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for bookings made via email for 1 to 9 people will not be taken into consideration.
- Access is permitted only with a valid national identity card (ID card or passport). No other forms of identification will be accepted in accordance with the Palace of Parliament Regulations concerning the processing of personal data for visitors granted access to the building, published in the Official Journal of Romania, part I, no. 456/ 31.V.2018.
- For the Standard Tour and Standard + Underground Tour, maximum 40 people/group.
- Wheelchair access - by prior arrangement.
- The Standard + Underground Tour and Panoramic - Terrace Tour are not accessible for people with mobility disabilities.
- Tours are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse booking or selling tickets.
- All unconfirmed bookings will be cancelled 24 hours from the visit.
- When having a booking, the visitors are asked to be present 15 minutes before the tour starts at the information desk, otherwise the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Due to security reasons there is no storage space or wardrobe available.
- Due to security reason, please do not leave your luggage unattended!
- If, for reasons beyond the control of The International Conference Centre, the Visitors Department cannot honour the provision of previously agreed services the beneficiary should take into account the following: the Palace of Parliament is a public institution and therefore the activities and requirements of the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate may interrupt the schedule of the International Conference Centre without prior notice and lead to the cancellation of services.