- March – October, daily between 09:00 - 17:00 (last tour at 16:30)
- November – February, daily between 10:00 - 16:00 (last tour at 15:30).
- Bookings for 1 to 9 people can be made only by phone, 24 hours prior to the visit, between 09:00 – 16:00, at the following telephone numbers: + 40 733 558 102 or +40 733 558 103.
- Bookings for groups of 10 people + can be made at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for bookings made via email for 1 to 9 people will not be taken into consideration.
I. Standard Tour - 35 LEI/person
II. Overview of the city - Terrace Tour (Access by Elevator) - 15 LEI/person
III. Underground Tour (access only on stairs) - 10 LEI/person
IV. Standard Tour + Overview of the city - Terrace (Upper Floor Access by Elevator) - 45 LEI/person
V. Standard Tour + Underground (access only on stairs) - 40 LEI/person
VI. Standard Tour + Overview of the city (Terrace) + Underground - 55 LEI/person
(age 18-26 years, with valid student ID card)
I. Standard Tour - 18 LEI/person
II. Overview of the city - Terrace Tour (Access by Elevator) - 8 LEI/person
III. Underground Tour (access only on stairs) - 5 LEI/person
IV. Standard Tour + Overview of the city - Terrace (Upper Floor Access by Elevator) - 20 LEI/person
V. Standard Tour + Underground (access only on stairs) - 19 LEI/person
VI. Standard Tour + Overview of the city (Terrace) + Underground - 28 LEI/person
- children under 7, pupils under 18 (who have their pupil card on them)
- persons with disabilities (with documentary evidence) and accompanying person
Wheelchair access: recommended - by prior arrangement.
- Photo camera: 30 LEI
- Video camera: 30 LEI
Professional photo shooting: 100 EURO/hour
Professional film shooting: 5000 EURO/hour
For professional photo & film shooting, please send your request at the fax number:
+ 40-21-312 09 02
- Access to the building is only permitted upon presentation of an original, valid national identity card or passport. This identification will be held at the security checkpoint for the duration of your visit. You will be presented with a visitors pass which must be clearly visible on your person at all times. Driver license or any other form of identification is not accepted.
- For all tours: groups of maximum 30 persons
- Tours III, V, VI: inaccessible for disabled persons
- Mondays and Tuesdays tours IV and VI are available only at 10:30 and 14:00. Except for: January, July, August
- Wednesdays to Tuesdays tours IV and VI are available between 11:00 - 14:00
- First group - 11:00 o'clock
- Last group - 14:00 o'clock
- Descending elevator - last lap: 16:00 o'clock
- Due to the limited number of available tours we reserve the right to refuse a booking or the sale of tickets.
- All unconfirmed bookings will be cancelled 24 hours from the visit.
- When having a booking, the visitors are asked to be present 10 minutes before the tour starts at the information desk, otherwise the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- You are not permitted to leave your personal belongings or luggage unattended at any time or in the care of other persons.
- If, for reasons beyond the control of The International Conference Centre, the Visitors Department cannot honour the provision of previously agreed services the beneficiary should take into account the following: the Palace of Parliament is a public institution and therefore the activities and requirements of the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate may interrupt the schedule of the International Conference Centre without prior notice and lead to the cancellation of services.